Mariner’s + BOM
1. Classes will be held on the 1st Wednesday of each month beginning March 1, 2023. Class will begin at 1:00 pm and end no later than 5:00. If needed, a second class will be held from 6:00 pm to 9:00pm. We anticipate this project will run at least 12 months. This will depend on students’ needs. No one should feel rushed.
2. Instruction/demonstration will be provided for the assigned block(s) for each month. Some independent work will be required to complete each month.
3. Each month, students will be provided with the current month’s pattern(s). Fabric and other supplies will be responsibility of student. Supplies are available at Rae's Quilt Shop if needed.
4. Students will need to bring a sewing machine, basic sewing equipment and supplies to each class. Specific supply requirements for each month will be distributed at the session prior. Cutting and pressing stations will be provided.
5. Techniques taught will include but not be limited to: Rotary Cutting, Basic Piecing, Curved Piecing, Paper/Foundation Piecing, Set-in Seams
6. Cost of this class is $30 for the complete series.
7. Finally, most importantly, this class will be fun! We want you to feel very proud of your fantastic final product. If at any time you need assistance beyond the normal class time, please do not hesitate to call for addition help. This project may appear challenging but you will be amazed how easy it really is.
8. “Like eating an elephant, one bite at a time.